Running
I run. I run from home.
I run from those who have.
I run to those who don’t.
I run from the pain.
I run from happiness.
I run from contentment.
I run from continent to continent.
This isn’t Colorado; I’m a long way from home.
I’ve ran almost the past six years.
I run from my dreams.
I run from fear.
I run from loneliness.
I run from heartbreak.
I run from those I love.
I run from what I know.
I run from what I want.
This isn’t Colorado; I’m a long way from home.
I want to run where He leads me.
I want to run into happiness.
I want to run into contentment.
I want to stopping run to apathy.
I want to run into the shining light.
I want to run to the cross.
I want to run into His arms.
This isn’t Heaven; I’m still a long way from home.
I run from those who have.
I run to those who don’t.
I run from the pain.
I run from happiness.
I run from contentment.
I run from continent to continent.
This isn’t Colorado; I’m a long way from home.
I’ve ran almost the past six years.
I run from my dreams.
I run from fear.
I run from loneliness.
I run from heartbreak.
I run from those I love.
I run from what I know.
I run from what I want.
This isn’t Colorado; I’m a long way from home.
I want to run where He leads me.
I want to run into happiness.
I want to run into contentment.
I want to stopping run to apathy.
I want to run into the shining light.
I want to run to the cross.
I want to run into His arms.
This isn’t Heaven; I’m still a long way from home.
