Els Adventures

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Date Night for Ellen

Tonight was a very special night; I went on my first date with Sam. Sam has dark brown eyes and brown hair. He is quite the looker. He won my heart the first time I meet him and that was 4 years ago. So, I’ve waited a long time for this date.

After dinner, I asked Sam if we could go on a date. His eyes got really big, who cares if girls aren’t supposed to ask boys out, I don’t need to be traditional, and he said YES. We talked about where we should go. I gave him two choices, Dairy Queen or Chili’s. He said we couldn’t go to Chili’s because all the buildings were broke. I explained to him that I wanted to take him to Chili’s the restaurant not Chile the country. And I told him about the delicious dessert we could have there. He wanted to go and check out a new place.

We headed off in the direction of Chili’s and Sam didn’t stop talking for the entire drive. That’s pretty normal; once you get to know him he never stops talking. At the restaurant he was mesmerized as we sat in the lounge and he could see the door into the kitchen. People were coming out with lots of food; he thought that was so awesome. And when the bar was pouring orange juice, he said that’s my orange juice.

We got our white chocolate molten lava cake and dug in. Sam wanted all the ice cream and I let him have it. The best part was when I showed him that melted white chocolate and he couldn’t get enough of it. He also loved the candy shell. I took a bite only to look up and find him stuffing his mouth with the gooey goodness. I had to remind him to take little bites.

After he almost licked all the strawberry sauce from the plate it was time to go home, we left very little on the plate and were both high on sugar. This is the life, getting to take special nephews out on dates. Next date is gonna be with Sebastian, if I can keep up with him.